FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...) on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 am

2012!!! Ahhh!!! Congratulations for making it this far...Smile I visited my friend in Mississippi for the week, so I haven't be able to get online. Theres like, NO interwebs out in the boonies. Smile

Whats new people?!

-Mel xoxo

Last edited by MeloneyTheHealer on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...) on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm

buffigirl

Member++
not muutch serveris kinda dead :s

View user profile

3 Re: Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...) on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

I noticed....it's not really moving any where. Rakii needs to do something quick, or a lot of good people are gonna leave x_x

View user profile

4 Re: Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...) on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:27 am

buffigirl

Member++
new active gms more events

View user profile

5 Re: Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...) on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 am

MeloneyTheHealer wrote:I noticed....it's not really moving any where. Rakii needs to do something quick, or a lot of good people are gonna leave x_x

Hey dude, i would like to advice you that instead of talking negative things against RAKII.
Try to suggest that would benefit others too and that you think is good for everyone.
You're just putting others into quandary of not telling the exact point of what you mean.

You suggest to RAKKI what do you want, to better serve us instead of telling
"players will gonna leave because Rakki is not doing something".

Remember, at some point, Rakii did according from our suggestions, and He is always open for that.

I would rather close my mouth instead of criticizing them that i think is not constructive.
We have section here for "SUGGESTION" on How to Improve the Server".

If you are not enjoying this p-server. "YOU BETTER FIND ANOTHER"

View user profile

6 Re: Floods, Earth quakes, Tornadoes (etc...) on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 am

karipastakbo wrote:
MeloneyTheHealer wrote:I noticed....it's not really moving any where. Rakii needs to do something quick, or a lot of good people are gonna leave x_x

Hey dude, i would like to advice you that instead of talking negative things against RAKII.
Try to suggest that would benefit others too and that you think is good for everyone.
You're just putting others into quandary of not telling the exact point of what you mean.

You suggest to RAKKI what do you want, to better serve us instead of telling
"players will gonna leave because Rakki is not doing something".

Remember, at some point, Rakii did according from our suggestions, and He is always open for that.

I would rather close my mouth instead of criticizing them that i think is not constructive.
We have section here for "SUGGESTION" on How to Improve the Server".

If you are not enjoying this p-server. "YOU BETTER FIND ANOTHER"

Whoa, babe, chill. Wink I've given plenty of suggestions to Rakii. I totally appreciate his hard work, and everyone that knows me, knows that. *Huzzah, word play*

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum