Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello :) I'm new

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello :) I'm new on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:23 am

Ethan

Hello everyone, my name is Ethan and I am new to the server. I'm looking for some new friends since at the old server I used to play at, all the people just stopped talking to me and just completely ignored me, I didn't even do anything to the people. But anyways, I would like to start new on a different server and it just so happens I landed on this server lol. I will share some things about me Razz.

I am 16 years old and I live in Magnolia Springs, Alabama. I am taking a bunch of Martial Arts, lol, such as: XMA(Extreme Martial Arts), MMA(Mixed Martial Arts), Wushu(Kung-Fu), Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Taikwondo. I am also into some sports, football, basketball, and soccer. As you can see I am a very athletic and busy person lol. I do play games in my free time, which isn't often. I do plan on quitting football and basketball since I'm not very good at those lol. I am hopefully going to be taking some dance classes, not ballet, like break dancing lol. And I like hanging out with friends from school, my martial arts classes, or my church. I'm not very religious I just go every other weekend to see some friends that I don't get to see often. Well, that's pretty much it so, I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading Razz,

Ethan~

View user profile

2 Re: Hello :) I'm new on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 pm

guesswhat

Server Donator
Hey dood, if you need any help feel free to PM me in-game. IGN: Kaine or Tainted or Satellizer.

View user profile

3 Re: Hello :) I'm new on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:05 pm

change

Server Donator
We can help you with that just pm me around if you need some info about the server or anything that you might wanna ask.. IGN: XmasEventHost

View user profile

4 Re: Hello :) I'm new on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 am

Ethan

Haha Thank you both

View user profile

5 Re: Hello :) I'm new on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 am

Cuddlejump

Member++
my iNG is NoxxiisSexy ProBlader RmForever and YoYoNoxxi

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Dumassasain#!/DumassAsian

6 Re: Hello :) I'm new on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:13 am

Ethan

Haha I will add you all or, you guys can add me lol. IGN: Alan(My favorite singers name lol)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum