FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fixed Scroll Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fixed Scroll Question on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 pm

dharkie


Member
How Do i Use Fixed Awking Scroll to My Pick Up Pet?
Like Baby Tuko
Every Time I use it it say It cannot be done
But My Friend Can do it
REally Need Help
ASAP Smile)
Thx

View user profile

2 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Ohh My GOSH..
You might have some problems with your patch.
I suggest, you download the Latest patch, then extract that to your Client folder.
Then re-patch.
If you encounter the same problem. You download the full client then use it.

Cleng cleng cleng...

With me, i can use the Fixed Awekening.

Another, cleng cleng cleng....
Maayong Pasko..

View user profile

3 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:17 am

lDeathGoD

avatar
Member++
karipastakbo wrote:Ohh My GOSH..
You might have some problems with your patch.
I suggest, you download the Latest patch, then extract that to your Client folder.
Then re-patch.
If you encounter the same problem. You download the full client then use it.

Cleng cleng cleng...

With me, i can use the Fixed Awekening.

Another, cleng cleng cleng....
Maayong Pasko..
There's no problem in his patcher. -.-

@dharkie: Here's the thing you might do. When you put a fixed awake scroll on your buff pet you must off all your pet including the Stat pet you have so that it will work.
Reply here if it works or not.
Hope it helps you a lot.
Merry Christmas.! santa

View user profile

4 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:18 am

Fluffy


Member
I have the same problem I downloaded the newest patcher and it still doesn't work not even when I redownloaded it

View user profile

5 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:26 am

Fluffy wrote:I have the same problem I downloaded the newest patcher and it still doesn't work not even when I redownloaded it

Do you mind telling us what pets you're trying to add the awakening to?

View user profile

6 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm

buffigirl

avatar
Member++
here cs pet dosent work for me to

View user profile

7 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Hazraka

avatar
Member++
Far as i know the only pet u can awake is raised not pick ups

View user profile

8 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 am

Fluffy


Member
MeloneyTheHealer wrote:
Fluffy wrote:I have the same problem I downloaded the newest patcher and it still doesn't work not even when I redownloaded it

Do you mind telling us what pets you're trying to add the awakening to?
on my pick up pets I can do it on almost all my chars except on my main account

View user profile

9 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 am

So I have a Red Meteo, and I added 3x fixed scrolls of STR. So It totally works fer me.

View user profile

10 Re: Fixed Scroll Question on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am

Hazraka

avatar
Member++
o ic i didn't know u can add it to cs pets Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum